Monday, March 5, 2012

All About Chevron!

If you haven't realized yet, I have an obsession with chevron. In the last few weeks, and still working on it, I have been trying to change by blog from being boring black and white to suit my personality more. hence all of the preppy blog posts. Chevron is one of my favorite patterns for interior design and fashion. From what I have seen, It is flattering on everyone and looks great. You can also use it in so many different ways. You can also build up the intensity, just like make-up, start basic and simple and increase. In the picture below, you can see how you can ease into the chevron pattern to a full on trench coat. 


For Interior Design, the chevron pattern is used SO much, but without some people even knowing it, like the wood floor below. You can have so many different things chevron, I know I do! 
All photos from Pinterest! 

Are you, or have you, tried the Chevron pattern? What do you have that is Chevron?









XOXO
Anna



Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I love chevrons too! Black and white or seaside colours are my favourites!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete