Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Desktop Backgrounds for my Lovely Followers!

Hey Guys!
I love every single background of my computer, subsequently, I love searching and finding the perfect background. I am assuming that there are people just like me out in the world, but if you are not I have 2 beautiful backgrounds for you! 

I have a Lilly Pulitzer obsession so I used 2 of the Lilly patterns I have founded online and I put some of my favorite quotes. 

I constantly have my backgrounds with inspiration phrases, wait, lets me honest, I have basically everything with inspirational phrases. I am working on some iPhone wallpapers too so hold you horses if that's what you wait, however  you can save these to your phones and set it as your wallpaper!



Instructions to download: 
Right click on the image.

Select "Open in new tab" (or window)
Right click the image again.
You can either save the image to your computer and then set it as a background. On macs, you should be able to right click and "save as desktop background."

XOXO
Anna

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute <3

    Have a beautiful day

    Http://britishrandomness.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete