Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tag: Get to Know Me


1) Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? 
Yes


2) A big poofy dress or short party dress?
Depends on the occasion, usually I will go for an a-line part dress

3) Are diamonds a girls bestfriend?
Yes, buy there are so many other things to love

4) Is your hair up or down today ?
up- always up!

5) Do you straighten your hair?
I would if I wore my hair down, yes. My hair kind chooses what it wants to do but my hair is down like once every 2 months- no joke!

6) Favorite mascara?

7) Do you get your nails done ?
No, but I am considering Shellac

8) Small or large purses?
LARGE!!! however I have been carry a small one lately. I recently bought a purse, post coming soon- you guys helped me pick it out!

9) Jeans or sweats?
I hate wearing jeans. I usually wear leggings or dresses/ skirts out and sweats/yoga pants in my house or to school( not bagging ones to school and that is only when were are not in uniform) 

10) Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry thats comfortable?
Yes for jewelry and somethings clothes. I try to wear comfortable shoes but it usually doesn't turn out that way (accept for Toms

11) Do you text message a lot ?
No, only when I need to or if I feel like talking... My friends and I are all so busy we usually won't text each other back for hours so it is kinda pointless- we will just talk at school. We will text in the summer or call. 
12) What's your favorite color?
pink

13) Heels or flats?
heels but i wear more flats 

14) Do you ever leave the house without makeup on ?
basically everyday

15) Walmart or Target?
Target

16) Do you think lipgloss is the best?
I like lipgloss but it is sticky- I love cheek and lip stains

17) Do you own any big sunglasses ?
5ish 

18) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
2 mintues- to the dot! I wake up at 6:57 and turn on the TV at 6:59 just in time for Boy Meets World at 7:00 and I brush my teeth at 7:09

19) Gold or silver?
silver, I think I am allergic to gold

20) Do you like to wear dresses?
Yes

21) In the past 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? 
One on one or in a small group- no, but I was with some for my school musical

22) Do you like to hold hands? 
yes

23) What do you notice when you first met a guy ?
Obviously, face- but I also see if they are funny and if we have in the same interests. I also look at their hair- I know I am weird.

24) Do you like making eye contact?
I do but sometimes it is awkward 

25) Would you kill for chocolate?
no- however I say it sometimes

26) On a scale of 1-10, how fun is shopping?
10, that's the highest right?

27) Do you yell a lot?
yes- more like complaining though

28) Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work?
NEVER pajamas buy I have worn sweatpants to school- I would never wear it to work or volunteering

29) Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
No- I never see guys [ = ) ]

30) What makeup could you not live without?
powder- it is always a safety- or mascara 

31) Do you fall in love easily?
No- I have never have been in love so I really don't know

32) Do you have cramps?
yes- weird question

33) Do you think you have the bestest friend ever?
WOW! bad grammar and yes

I tag all of you and a few others.. I will email or tweet!!!

XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment