Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Dream Home!

We all dream about our dream home however, I may do it more than others.


Outside:



I plan on having a huge house (if not a huge apartment in NYC or DC). Actually, I am the only person in my family who wants a big house. My mom wants to live in a cabin in the woods and both of my sisters think it is obnoxious to have a large house. I don't care, I want a HUGE house.

I also want a huge yard because my kids will be playing sports [Girls: field hockey, dance or gymnastics, and/or ice skating Boys: Rugby]

Backyard:


I love swimming so obviously I will have a pool!

Bedroom:
similar and classic!



Living Room:



Closet:








Daughter's Room:



Office:




I will upload more in a later post.

This is just for fun!!! I don't think my house will look like this, I am just a 16 year old girl dreaming!



XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment