Monday, April 9, 2012

NEW IN

I have been searching & hunting. 
Now, I am not sure if you know this about me, but once I am determined, I am determined, and that is what happened to these sunglasses. I saw them somewhere, on a website or a blog or something and I basically flipped out. RAY  BANS. FOLDING. MATTE. enough said. So I tried to get them out of my mind, I did not want to spend money on sunglasses of all things. 

A few weeks ago, when I was in the car with my mom, I said "I have a problem mom", she wasn't really worried because I say that to her all the time and they are usually not major issues, I continued "I have a ray ban obsession. All the keep thinking about is buying them. Help me get them out of my head!" She said that she knew the feeling I am talking about and it is hard to crack, so she offered to pay for half of them. I went to Nordstrom the next day, being a Tuesday night and all they were not busy, and I had them look for them in the store because I saw them online. They said they never heard of them and they weren't in the system. I was annoyed.

So I called the next, made sure it was a different person, and they checked to. They gave me the same response. So I went online, found them on Zappos and ordered them. So much easier I wish I did that in the first place. 





XOXO
Anna

1 comment:

  1. I have the non folding ones and I wish they could also fold. Not only is this the coolest thing, but it's also so convenient! Enjoy them. xx

    ReplyDelete