Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pick of the Day: Monogrammed Rain Boots!


When I saw these, I basically flipped out! I yelled "MOM! MOM! I need these rain boots!" with her quick response of "Anna, you already have 2 pairs of Hunters, you do not need another pair" I was sad. But, that does not mean you guys have to be obsessed, and don't be fooled by the unusual name of Zou Baby, I think they are worth it!

You can get these rain boats  monogrammed in 4 different types/styles and 8 different stitching colors. Let's all be obsessed together. 

PLUS! they have Sorority monogrammed boots. Now, lets me honest, if I go to a college with sororities and join one, I will buy these promptly.



XOXO
Anna

1 comment:

  1. That is such an adorable idea! I want monogrammed wellies!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete