Monday, April 23, 2012

Pink and Black

Pink and Black have always been a color combination that I have been obsessed with. No joke, majority of my workout clothes are pink and black because I am obsessed with pink and black workout clothes especially.

I have constructed some outfits for you all Pink and Black!

HOT DAY:

Pink and black 1
Shirt and Shorts: J Crew
Shoes: Tory Burch


Causal Work/ Going Out/Brunch

pink and black 2
Shirt and Pant: J Crew
Shoes: YSL

Casual/ Running Around




pink and black 3
Shirt and Jeans: J Crew
Flip Flops: Havaianas

Work/Event



pink and black 4

Shirt and Skirt: J Crew
Shoes: Christian Louboutin (similar here and here)



Song I was listening to while doing this:
and this station(aka the BEST station EVER!)








XOXO
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete