Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

Photo via DPMO




Photobucket
My sister's sea cadet unit at the end after cleaning up



Photobucket
I was bored while my mom and my sister were talking to a coast guard so I was working the zoom, My sister's hair.

Photobucket
My mom and my sister walking

Photobucket
My sister working her color guard duties

Photobucket
When they were sending the flowers away for all the lives lost.

Photobucket
This adorable elderly man who was like this the who like this the whole service.

Photobucket
mi hermana

Photobucket
Isabelle and her color guard crew

Photobucket
practicing marching

Photobucket
just waiting around
Photobucket
getting instructions 
Photobucket
my older sister

Photobucket
so basically, these are my two sisters.

One is in Army ROTC and one is Navy Sea Cadets, who will join Navy ROTC in, really, like a year (eek!)

What did you do your memorial day?

XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment