Friday, May 11, 2012

Stressed!

Okay, so can you keep a secret? Yes? Okay, I'll tell you- I am writing this during English class, but don't tell anyone.

I have been so stressed lately. Monday was the AP Chem exam, and wow was that hard, and friday is my AP US History exam- it is going to be rough.
On top of studying for those I have papers, on papers on papers to write!!!
AND MOTHER'S DAY AND MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY ARE SUNDAY!!!!
Plus, I have some mental things going on at the moment.

Help!
Sorry, if my posts lately are boring you, at least there are posts.

I'll will try to be better for you but I have a question!

HOW DO YOU COPE WITH STRESS?

XOXO
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anna,

    When I'm really stressed out (in terms of so-many-things-to-do) I become an obsessive planner and I found that this really helps me minimize the stress. I write To-Do-Lists and time schedules which ensures that I do all the things that I need to do one day and it makes all the tasks more clear - so you won't feel as overwhelmed by everything! Plus, it's a nice feeling to be able to cross off things from your list! ;)

    Have a great day
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not boring coz I can relate. I've been stressed since April and I tend to snap at people when I am.
    I just keep myself in solitude when I'm stressed, that way I don't increase it by continuously dealing with incompetent and stupid people in my classes.
    I just have finals next week and it will be all over and I can start breathing again.

    Hope you get your stress under control!

    ReplyDelete