Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What to Wear: BBQ

BBQ's a necessity for the summer. So get out the grills and tongs lets make some burgers. Now, lets get real for a minute, I have never really been to an "official BBQ"  because I have never had meat, in my life, but I do know what I would wear to a BBQ. One thing, I would never wear heels.


BBQ1

BBQ1 by annaxoxx featuring long tops

Top: Calypso St. Barth
Shorts: J Crew
Sandals: Balenciaga


BBQ2

BBQ2 by annaxoxx featuring flat canvas shoes

Top: a basic
Shorts: J Crew
Shoes: Toms


BBQ3

BBQ3 by annaxoxx featuring a tweed skirt
*Top tucked into the skirt*
Top: a basic
Skirt: J Crew
Shoes: Keds


BBQ4

BBQ4 by annaxoxx featuring mini prom dresses

Dress: Mango
Shoes: Jack Rogers


BBQ5

BBQ5 by annaxoxx featuring ballerina shoes

Top: a basic
Jeans: J Brand
Shoes: Lanvin

What will you be wearing?

XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment