Saturday, June 2, 2012

Based on a picture

off a picture




With finals on my brain, I didn't really have time to come up with a post idea; I just hopped on Polyvore hoping something would eventually come to mind in the 15 minutes I reserved for blogging, no offense. Well, let's me honest, I wasn't really studying, I was watching Olympic videos on demand and on YouTube (GO JORDYN WEIBER AND RYAN LOCHTE!!!) While I was browsing, this picture caught my eye. I thought is was so delicate and classic that I thought I would make it the center of the post. Now that I found my muse, what was I going to do with it. I just started dragging items that I thought resembled that picture, and I loved how it turned out. 

I am not sure if you remember my post that I made last year, Art in Fashion. That post took me hours to make and I loved making it. Now that I look back at it, I don't like how it looks. I don't think it looks creative or anything, but I digress. I feel like this post is similar to that one, but with more modern sketches. Please let me know if you like this most and if you would like me to do more. 

I love how this turned out!

XOXO
Anna

2 comments:

  1. I love these items! This feature is amazing.

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choices here, especially the sunglasses. Very pretty!

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete