Sunday, June 3, 2012

dog-eared

These are the pages I dog-eared in June's Vogue, Elle, and Bazaar!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You might be crazy if you don't know this about me yet, but I LOVE THE OLYMPICS!!! Honestly, you say anything about, I probably know it. So knowing that, I was super excited with I saw Karlie Kloss, probably my favorite model, modeling with [almost] Olympians!!!!

Gymnast, Johnathan Horton


Photobucket

Gorgeous swimmer, Ryan Lochte


Photobucket

Karlie Kloss was on the other page, but I think this is all we really need to see!!!
SWOON!!!!

Ryan Lochte



Photobucket


Photobucket

I loved this Sperry Ad, probably because I love sailing!

XOXO
Anna

3 comments:

  1. love this post!amazing blog!
    follow you!if you want check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!

    http://letsgotonewyorkandhavefun.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete