Wednesday, June 13, 2012

How to Wear: Neon Shorts

Neon shorts are a huge trend this year and I see them all the time. I have pretty sensitive eyes so looking a neon really hurts them, especially those neon poster boards people use for presentations- I can barely look. Here are some ways to look amazing and a way that people can still look at you. In all the the ideas, I used Christopher Kane's denim cut off shorts.


Neon 1

neon- 2

neon- 2 by annaxoxx featuring a beige shirt


neon -3

neon -3 by annaxoxx featuring denim shorts

So basically I urge you to wear anything neon with a muted, neutral color.

XOXO
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Love these outfits, the third one is my favourite :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love look one.I love the balance of neutrals with neons!

    ReplyDelete