Sunday, July 22, 2012

Beyond my thoughts..

This is just a quick little post that I am sure no one cares about...

As a few of you know, about a month-ish ago I went to death valley- that wasn't just for vacation! My mom was getting ready for the Death Valley Ultra-marathon.

The Death Valley Ultra-marathon is a 135 running race where you go from the lowest point in the US (Death Valley) to the highest (Mt. Whitney) in 48 hours. My mom has been doing crazy 100 miles races for a few years now- and yes, we all think she is crazy- but this is a huge, new tripumph and I think she deserves some immaculate recognition! 



Way to achieve something amazing mom, I love you!

XOXO
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete