Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Enamel

When I saw these enamel bracelets, they immediately reminded me of a combination of the Mulberry Bayswater bracelet and the Hermes Enamel Bracelet! Although, in reality, I know they don't really look like the Mulberry Bayswater bracelet because the bayswater isn't enamel or have patterns and these Spartina bracelets don't that the toggle clasp, but it makes it easier to justify a purchase in my mind!

I think we should all go out and buy some bracelets!!!!


Photo from Glamour Magazine's Tumblr

XOXO
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Lovely bangles!

    Have a beautiful day

    http://britishrandomnesss.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore these. Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for LaurenConrad.com. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete