Tuesday, July 10, 2012

How to Wear: Scalloped Shorts

s shorts 1

s shorts 2


s shorts 3

s shorts 3 by annaxoxx featuring scalloped shorts

I have been seeing scalloped shorts everywhere lately so I thought I would do a How to Wear post.

The shorts in the post are MiH Jeans Star Shorts.

I would style these shorts in a few different ways. You could go classic with a peach blazer and a classic strappy sandal (outfit 3). This is a more polished yet fun looks.
You could also style is like you are going to a festival, or a just a more laid back location (outfit 2). This outfit reminds me a lot of what Kate Bosworth would wear.
Finally you can do casual chic- with sandals and a jumper (Wildfox is a great option).

How will you wear your scalloped shorts?

XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment