Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Let's Divide!


Photos {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10}

I feel like at least one time in your life you are going to need a room divider, so why not choose one that will fit your space, and fit your style. As you can see in the pictures above there are many different uses for a room divider. Some are used for storage, for a dressing area, for, literally, dividing a room, or for the ever know, cubical. Make your room divider look natural by finding some that actually fits into the color and style of your room. If your room is majority beige and white victorian pieces, you don't want to add a black modern room divider. Be smart about your decision and makes sure it looks nice and NATURAL (I can not stress that enough!!!)

Find yours here:
XOXO
Anna

1 comment:

  1. I love dividers! I wanted to get one with skyscrapers which reminded me of New York, the problem is that my house is very small and the same happens with my room xD

    http://CaliforniaxDreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete