Thursday, July 26, 2012

Rammer Jammers

Rammer Jammers




Why not look cute while sleeping? My mom has constantly told me, "Anna, the one thing I don't mind splurging on for you is pajamas. I know they won't just sit in your drawers" which is so true. I am constantly wearing pajamas. I minute I get home from school, the mall, starbucks, practice, or anything I put my pajamas on immediately. I made a polyvore set for all those girls who want to get some cute pajamas. I used to love Betsey Johnson, but I know they don't have stores anymore so I don't know if you can purchase them. 

What are you favorite type of pajamas to wear?

I can only wear certain types on long pants and shirts to sleep. I can't wear crew neck shirts or sweatshirts to sleep because I wake up feeling like they are choking me and I can't wear sweatpants to sleep because I feel like legs are getting intertwined and they will never get untangled. I am not making this up, it is completely true!

XOXO
Anna

3 comments:

  1. I am the same, I love pyjamas! They are just so comfy!

    Have a beautiful day

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete