Saturday, July 7, 2012

Wish List

I just got a call for a job interview today (at a local coffee shop), I am probably going to jinx myself my even saying this on my blog, but I hope I get the job! If I get the job, I will be super excited, and will have more money! I save my money a lot for things that I really want, so this post is just going to help me keep my mind straight on some things that I hope to get by the end of the year!

I DO NOT PLAN TO BUY ALL OF THESE THINGS, JUST WISHING!


J Brand 811 Skinny Jeans

Sirius Pulsar


French Sole "Henrettia" flat


J Crew Perfect Shirt

Marc by Marc Jacobs Handbag


Tory Burch Reva Flats are, by far, my most worn shoes! A new pair would be nice. :)


It's never to early to start buying boots- I want 50/50 and new riding boots


Korres Compact

Nars "Charade" Eyeshadow Duo

Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Roman Holiday, Dolce Vita, and Sex Machine.

Smashbox Lipstick in Posy Pink

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink Quartz


Chanel Liquid Lip Stain in Empire

Clean Warm Cotton Perfume


Nixon "The Monopoly" Watch

Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo


XOXO
Anna

1 comment: