Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Anna's Fashion Essentials

Anna's Fashion Essentials

Anna's Fashion Essentials by annaxoxx featuring j. crew pants

I, personally, have a very preppy style. I would say a more ivy prep look but there are always those southern hints that come out! Here are some of my fashion essentials.

To find out more about my fashion and the pictures that inspire me: Follow me on Tumblr!

Loafers (with and without tassels): I love loafers! They will always be timeless to me. I got 2 new pairs this summer because they were on super sale at a Bass Outlet! Although I have many before- these are really high quality and cushioned. However, since I lack the patience to break them in, I keep wearing my Sperry ones!

Bass Loafers w/ tassel
Bass Loafers w/o tassel
Sperry Loafers (mine are in brown leather)

Scarves: I wear scarves all the time because they always make a rather basic outfit look that much better!

Basic Tees: Easy just to pull on and can never look wrong with my other basics!
My favorite?
J Crew!

Black Leggings: Although many people say "leggings are not pants"- they really need to get over themselves because they are and they can be some on the most nice looking pants. At times they look better then jeans. All I can say is build a bridge and get over it!

I love:
Lululemon
J Crew
Aerie

Dark Washed J Brand Jeans: I will admit, I hate jeans, or at least I did until I bought a pair of J Brand 811's! I recently bought them and will not take them off- they are soo comfortable!
Buy here

Madewell Oxfords: they fit me soo perfectly!
Buy here

Ray Ban Wayfarers: are a classic they will never go out of style!
Buy here

Corso Como Riding Boots: I bought these last year I adore them! (Plus they were only like $150)
Buy here

XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment