Sunday, August 5, 2012

How They Handle {1}

This is going to be the first post of a few about how student bloggers handle everything!
I know it is hard sometimes so I though they might share some insight for you wonderful ladies!

Without further ado, here is the first installment!

What is your name, blog, age, and grade you will be entering into?  
My name is Deresha and I'm 17 years old. I'm entering my senior year of high school.
Link: http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/ 
What classes (or types of classes) are you taking this (incoming) year?
I'm taking 5 honor and 2 AP classes this year.
What is your school environment like? (public or private, catered to specific interests) 
I attend a charter school. ( its more of a prison then a school if you ask me lol)
Do you have any particular interest besides fashion/blogging? 
I'm into film,photography, and acting. I also have a YouTube channel were I post fashion and beauty videos.
What extra-curricular do you participate in?
None. I plan on doing drama club this year
What is your favorite thing about school? blogging?
Favorite thing about blogging is getting to communicate with different people. I love when on of my followers comment on my post it just makes my day.
Do you know what you what profession you want to work in when you grow up? what city? Are you doing anything special to achieve that dream/ goal?
I know I want work in the fashion industry or become a actress. It a toss up between New York and LA. Blogging,YT, Interning, and taking classes.
Do you know what college you want to go to?
I have a list of college a plan to apply to but my three dream schools are NYU,UCLA, and USC.
Do you have an study tips/ how do you stay organized?
planner
What are you favorite things to read? magazines? books?
I love teen vogue and seventeen magazine. I tend to read multiple books at the same time but the two series I'm obsessed with are the Hunger Games and Vampire Academy( yes, I'm one of those vampire obsessed teen girls)
How do you handle school. blogging, and extra's? 
I'll say this best way to deal with multiple things at once is to prioritize and stay organized.
Do you listen to any particular music when you are studying/ blogging? 
No I like complete silence when I study. But I do love anything Katy perry related.
What are you favorite Apps?
The Bible app. Just kidding I love the bloglovin app because I could keep up with all my favorite blogs.
Do you have a mentor, someone who look up to for inspiration, or someone whose quotes you read a lot? 
I find inspiration from a lot of places but here are a few bloggers and youtubers I gain inspiration from.
There are more but these are the ones I could think of off the back.
Do you have a favorite quote?
"He who is brave, is free." -Seneca
What are you must haves for school, blogging, and everyday life?
 A planner.

So interesting, right?


XOXO
Anna

3 comments:

  1. hahaha thanks so much for try your spanish in my blog!! you did it so well!!! congrats!!
    love your blog btw!! great post!!
    kisses dear!!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always so interesting to hear how other bloggers with busy schedules do it all! Love this post!

    xO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    great blog, very interesting! Im following!

    I would like to share my blog with you, and feel free to follow back if you like it.

    http://luxurylifedesign.blogspot.com/

    xoxo LLD

    ReplyDelete