Friday, August 3, 2012

Maria Sharapova

If you follow me on twitter, or know me at all, you know that I love watching tennis. But, as patriotic as I am, and that is very very patriotic, I don't particularly fancy American tennis players. 

Federer, is basically one of the loves of my life. He is adorable and an amazing tennis player! 
Nadal, a close second, obviously I love tennis players (and really only tennis players) with long hair!
Murray, he is british, and seem so innocent.
If you ask me, or my sister, I think US men and generally lazy compared the the the ones above (and Djokovic, who I don't parasitically like)


For women:
Maria Shrapova and Victoria Azarenka are just beautiful and amazing. This post is dedicated to one of them!
I find Senera Williams annoying, Venus is a little better, but not by much. The others aren't even really "prominent" enough for now!








Photos {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

<3

XOXO
Anna

1 comment: