Friday, August 3, 2012

Surreal {Lilly Magazine Issue No.1 }

For sometime now, I have been working on launching a online magazine, and it finally happen!
To be honest, It is not exactly how I wished to turn out, but I think it is still amazing.

As I am still working on the actual webpage for the magazine, you can read the magazine via the server!


or down below. 

Via the server you can also download, thumbs up (or down) the issue, email/ share to friend, and embed it on your blog!

I would love you feedback and if you would like to write something for the next issue, please email me!





XOXO
Anna

2 comments:

  1. I've just read your magazine and I love it! Good job!
    I actually enjoyed the article "Happiness leads to success" I can't wait for the next issue :D

    California Dreams

    ReplyDelete