Thursday, August 16, 2012

Weekend Wear: Polka Dots in Fall

Weekend Wear: Polka Dots in Fall




Although it is only Thursday (BTW Suits is on tonight- I'm so giddy), I thought I would post an outfit idea for the weekend that I am coveting! When I saw this J Crew Polka Dot skirt, I had one of those thoughts, you know, those thoughts that you get when you see anything Tory Burch, a thought that it is a must have but then you see the price tag. Anyway, instead of buying it I made it into an outfit (which made me want it more!) I thought this chunky cable knit sweater was so amazing and would look super casual over the like skirt- again (like the last post) not tucked it! You can never go wrong with a pair of Tory Burch riding boots with a peek of over-the- knee high socks.  Add a navy blue handbag and wrap bracelet and you are effortless out the door!

XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment