Friday, August 17, 2012

Winning Workout Wear

Workout attire has never been the most attractive thing to wear, until now. I can safely say that I spend 90% of my time in it. When I am sitting on the couch watching TV, is it necessary for me to be in head-to-toe J Crew? No! Plus, workout attire is way more comfortable!, especially for studying! The top 3 workout companies are Nike, Adidas, and Under Armor, and, in my opinion, they have defiantly stepped it up. Although Lululemon is the best place to by workout wear, it is no where near the most affordable. That is where the big 3 thrive. They are neither super cheap nor expensive but their attire is quality!

Below I have made a set for Nike, Adidas, and Under Armor depicting what I think some of their cutest pieces are- or at least the ones that I could find while making the set.


nike workout




Don't you like the patterned leggings and Azarenka tank?


workout 2




Adidas has actually really stepped up their game with the Stella McCartney for Adidas line- that is there the leggings are from!


workout 3




I LOVE the highlighter yellow, mesh tank!

What is your favorite workout brand?

XOXO
Anna

1 comment:

  1. The top 3 workout companies are Nike, Adidas, and Under Armor, and, in my opinion, they have defiantly stepped it up. Although Lululemon is the best place to by workout wear, it is no where near the most affordable. That is where the big 3 thrive. insanity workout

    ReplyDelete