Monday, October 29, 2012

Things


So, it happened. I got into college. Yes, it was my last choice school, and believe me when I say last, but it is a school and I am going to college.  

I spent so long on college applications, college essays, actual school work, research, etc. and I can't believe it actually happens. My mom kept telling me, "Are you serious, you don't think you will get into college?" and yeah, part of me of serious that I didn't think it would happen. I have neither bad grades nor horrible scores, but it totally a mental thing. I think everyone has those thoughts, mine I just vocalized. 

You guys are all amazing! 

XOXO
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! And you're definitely not alone with those thoughts, because I know that both me and my friend were both freaking out, thinking we wouldn't get in, but luckily we both got in to our university of choice.

    Have a beautiful day

    xx

    ReplyDelete