Monday, November 12, 2012

Retreat

Okay, so I know I have been a bad blogger lately, it's senior year and stressful! I am trying to get some posts up even if they aren't up to my usual standard or quality or whatever. 

Anyway, the true purpose of this post is because of something with school that directly relates to my blog (and followers). Each year, each grade goes on a retreat (freshman retreat, sophomore retreat, etc.) and I have chosen to go on my Senior retreat (also called Kairos) now. I am leaving Tuesday night at 5:30 and should arrive back at school for the closing assembly on Friday at 5:30. Since I have been busy (and will be busy) making up homework/ tests/ quizzes that I missed during this time I will not be able to get posts up for those days. 

I would consider skipped Kairos (like I did Junior retreat) but it is supposed to be a big, life-changing thing that is horrible if you miss. I hope you don't hate me, but to be completely honest, I would hate me if I were a reader. I will try to be back soon...

BTW when I am not posting, I am still always tweeting, tumbling, and pinning!!!

<3
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment