Thursday, November 1, 2012

Strong is Beautiful



As a normal 16 17 year old girl, I want the Tennis Channel a lot (that was sarcasm if you didn't get that). Now, I am sure you are wondering what everyone wonders when I say I watch the Tennis Channel "Do you play tennis?" and the answer is No, I don't. I actually suck at tennis but I LOVE WATCHING IT. It is an amazing sport. Do you play hockey or baseball? Most of you will say no, so don't judge!

Anyway, I love the commercials that they air for the "Strong is Beautiful" campaign. So, first I thought I would share some of the commercials/ campaign videos with you. 








*Above is the first commercial I saw*




I love the woman of tennis- they are so inspirational!

SO, who is a strong woman you love? 

always remember- STRONG IS BEAUTIFUL 

XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment