Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Party by Yourself

Christmas Party by Yourself

Christmas Party by Yourself by annaxoxx featuring knit shirts

Sweater
Leggings
Boots
~~

Videos I recommend watching on Netflix:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer- The Complete Series:  This can take you years to watch- or if you are my Stephaine (a friend) and I, it can talk you 3 weeks- during the school year- with homework. Defiantly a proud accomplishment #noshame
Waiting for Forever- This is tied with Spice World and The Art of Getting By as my favorite movie. My mom hates the way I describe it but the only way I know how is creepy, cute... watch and you will know what I mean.
Parks and Recreation- This has to be one of my FAVORITE shows. It is literally on loop on my Netflix. I can watch it forever and for hours!

There are also others like:
Breakfast at Tiffany's
NYC Prep
Gossip Girl
Pretty Little Liars
Getting There
Sabrina
How I Met Your Mothers
Angel (season 5 when Spike is in it!)
The Office
Hart Of Dixie
30 Rock
etc....

XOXO
Anna

1 comment: