Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Plans



I think we all know the stress that we all feel around Christmas and the new year. We all have to buy presents, find an outfit to wear to a party, study for finals (before or after break), however it is more stressful is a senior of any kind.

Right now, I have to make so many plans; plans for college, plans for my career, plans for where I want to live, plans for my GRADUATION DRESS (we don't wear gowns, we have to buy long white gowns with my restrictions), etc. At least, I don't have to stress as much as my sister- who is stressing about her navy scholarship.

There is so many fun things to plan too; decorating my dorm room, get togethers with friends, and the most exciting one that I am currently planning, going to the US Open this September (it isn't Wimbledon, but it will be a blast- I really hope I can go!)

So, planning takes time and effort, and honestly just pure stresses you out. So, the real question is, How can you handle the stress of making plans?

That is something that I will constantly be trying to figure out. But, I am sure you guys are excited for my "Going to College" series. Let me know if you have any suggestions on how to handle this stress, it is CRAZY!

XOXO
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm just starting up my blog again after being away for awhile! I am also in my senior year and the best advice I can give you is to do everything ahead of time! Don't leave anything until the last minute because that leads to stress. I know how difficult this is because I am #1 at procrastinating!

    ReplyDelete