Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Things I'm Giving for Christmas....

For Isabelle, the twin:
(PS girly girl- CONGRATS on your Navy scholarship  your dreams are coming true and we are all so proud of you!)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For my Erin, my older sister:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For my Dad:




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For my step dad:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Cristina, my best friend:


#insidejokes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Gabby, another good friend



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Erin, another good friend


Bracelets that are similar to this...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Emily, an amazing, sarcastic friend:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Stephanie, Isabelle's friend who has helped me with some subjects this year


The first 4 issues of Buffy Season 8 Comics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For my Mom:
















XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment