Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Nina.B.Roze

I got an email a week or so ago about the really cool website called Cityblis, which hosts boutiques for new designers. I love one of a kind things and especially when I people ask me "Where did you get that?" so I hopped on the website immediately and fell in love with many things. But lets me real for a minute, 90% of the time I wear leggings and exercise wear (that doesn't look like exercise wear) because it is just more practical. Now, as I freak out that I don't have enough clothes for college (which is kind of true #uniformprobs) I have been looking for more stuff. 

I found Nina.B.Roze of Cityblis and I had to be picked up of the floor. I LOVED THE ITEMS SO MUCH! They are so unique and the sports bar and leggings are definitely on a list of stuff I would love my mom to get me because it is a little out of my sub-minimum wage paycheck. But definitely check out the site and here are some of their items below!

I WOULD WEAR THESE EVERYWHERE!

This is amazing!

#swoon... i'm just going to imagine me in Purdue's gym next year in these


Inspired by Victorian era, in colla-boration with yoga and movement. Made out of dryflex wicking fabrics, we create elegant yet functional activewear. Wear it to yoga, a brunch with the girls, or as layering items when you go out.

You can just let me die in wonder and awe now!


XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment